Monday, August 23, 2010

Jimi Hendrix

Firstly, I am not a full blooded, know everything about him Jimi Hendrix fan. I just love the guy's music and how he carries himself. Yesterday around 4 am I searched Youtube for him performing "hey joe" and "sunshine of your love" by the Creams. I just noticed the little crush I have on his hair^^ so when I went to one of the blogs I follow, Alice in Nappyland the next day (or later the same day) I was a bit happy to see he was on there. I don't know if his hair is permed (and curled) or a hot curling iron or what, but he has crazy hair. It isn't "perfectly" done which is what I like about it. It can be kind of straight and curly to afro to head o' curls. I guess I like messy looks, but I am not black or white when it comes to what I like or don't like. And gawd I love his style...


No comments:

Post a Comment