Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am tired+school++work=??

I am tired. lol like the title didn't say enough. School is coming up this Monday. I thought it was next, NEXT Monday. You can just imagine how surprised I was! I just started getting hours for work at the exact time school is starting (college). This year I had to buy my books, so that annoyed me a little bit. I have decided that I am not going to perm my hair. I want something new!! I have a job so I can support my self for all the small personal things (shampoo, conditioner etc.). I had lots of things that I learned and thought about. I learned about myself and grew through self awareness. Hopefully I will be wise enough to do extremely well in my class while going to work! This is going to be a first. I am taking to biology ( intro to nutrition and general biology), precalculus and psychology II. This will be my last year in community college then I am transferring!! So I know that is more than enough of a reason to do my best this year. No matter what drama I confront this year I will overcome it and remain strong.


 I have to be really strict on myself. I have an acute high off of little/no sleep so I should stop before I lose it. 2 more days till school....I use to be excited about the first day of school, but in college it just feels like another responsibility that I have to do, which is true...

No comments:

Post a Comment