Monday, September 27, 2010

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille soap pffft!

Since I have been making my own little money I decided to try an organic/natural product. Dr. Bronner's castille soap (peppermint) was my first organic purchase. I have thin to regular hair, so all the moisture it can get or keep sounds good for me. This shampoo doesn't do it for me. I read the ingredients and it is basically made out of oils ( olive, jojoba, etc.) Sounds moisturizing, right? WRONG!!! This is drying which creates plenty of  knots. Yes, I did "dilute, dilute, dilute", this stuff doesn't work for me. I understand that it suppose to dissolve dirt and oils that don't belong in hair,but it is way too drying. I am sticking to my average shampoo it cleans my hair and scalp well and doesn't result in knots. I never had a problem with my shampoo I just wanted to try something that is natural/organic.




I did some research (via Google) about this product and it was said how drying it was. That didn't stop me!!! I wanted to try it for myself. At first I made up my mind to bring it back, but then I just kept thinking maybe I am letting a great product for me go by because of other people's experience. I paid about $9-$10 for the average size bottle, not the huge one. Right now I am using it to take a shower and wash my face. I might use this shampoo if I need a good shampoo after keeping in a hairstyle for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment