Monday, November 1, 2010

...how many weeks until school is over?

I have been busy with school so I am unable to involve myself in anything right now. I still have my new growth despite the negative messages I get from my family. To me I see how people will adapt to the view of others just for the sake of not hearing/feeling negativity around them. Since leaving high school (two years ago) I realize how much the opinions of others have been molding me. I am/was always in the "safe" zone so I won't hear anyones questions of me. I am not just talking about he material things even though it plays a role of who I become and how I interact. School is so distracting, I feel like I am being rushed through the whole thing. The 5 am alarm wake up calls are a bit too much for a minimum wage job. I hope that when I go away for University my life will be more enjoyable. I know it will be worse (more demanding) than it is now, but I wan an enjoyable demanding life...At the moment I am counting down the weeks till the first semester is over. At times like this I wonder how I would feel once I have a "real" job. I am not much of a social person due to the amount of crappy people I am surrounded by in high school and  the present. Yes I go to school (community college), but most of the people there are middle age parents/adults or kids who....yeah that pretty much sums them up. It seems that usually people have friends that they grew up with and they stay in contact. Well, I don't have that typical beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment