Thursday, September 2, 2010

My hair hates honey.

I tried an olive oil hair mask from coco and creme recently....It made my hair extremely dry. I have my hair out and that made it especially difficult. I couldn't handle my hair. I felt that if I dealt with it too much I will break it. I am glad I tried something new, but it made my hair worse. Even though it is all "natural"/organic it wasn't better than my regular non organic conditioner. Organic doesn't always mean better (in my case), but I think it was because my hair hates honey. I am not use to handling my hair so it was hard to manage. My mom was the one who would put my hair in one style and I would try to make it last as long as possible. I need to find products that work for my hair. I have thin hair so it can be too heavy, but it can't be too light that my hair isn't moisturized. School and work is already getting a bit tiresome. It's too boring!! I just look at all this work and start with what I don't mind. Psychology.

By the way I love the website Coco and Creme. It isn't the typical website "for all black people". Any one can look at this site and like it. It is more geared towards fashion and beauty. I love how they have a pretty decent representation and PDA for natural hair. They have a very nice set up and it is really fun to look around, even if you are not just looking for natural hair websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment